<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27105065?origin\x3dhttp://celestelifeisboring.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
celestelifeisboring@blogspot.com
Tuesday, December 26

On the 22nd Dec 2006

Haha..
Begged my dad let me out to watch late night movie
With juan.. (he dun allow cos he say gal always come back so late)
Lol.. in the end.. due to my stubbornness..
I WENT out for MOVIE!!! Lol..

The movie titled..
COnFeSSiONs Of PaiN


Omg! A heartfelt movie u know..
I mean not the direct meaning of heartfelt..
When I watched the movie..
The heart thumped according to the movie threater Brass!
I mean thum thum thum..
this was how exciting the movie was..
BRILLIANT feeling when I watched the show!
Great n awesome show..
Really..



see my friend~ JUAN above.. taking pic with her idol~ TONY .. she tryin very hard to pose the way he pose... BUT! definitely TONY BETTER LARH! lol... if not how to put as poster!~~

Haha..

after the movie.. It was already 1am..
Due to the movie influenced..
We went to 7 eleven and bought Coke Whisky..
We chose coke whisky cos nothing nice is left in the fridge
and we drank "whisky" and walked home..
Alth0ugh the whisky was just 11.5%..
i kept quoting wad the show said..
"Liquor is nice to drink because its hard to swallow"
Lol.. lunatics like me is like tad =p

Therefore.. when I reached home..
I crazy bit n slept..
I realized, after drinkin alcoholic drinks and sleep,
I sleep better and I felt I slept enough.. ^^

I like the movie..

Btw.. I saw the HARRY POTTER ~~~ coming soon!!!

I mean I wan WATCH IT!!!! Really!!!!

Harry potter...
Harry potter.......
Harry potter...........

Im waiting for this movie k!!!